1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Str8gt?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AyeshaAya, Nov 28, 2010.

1. AyeshaAya

Okay, so I have this crush on a short haired soft, soft butch looking girl and I am 100% sure she likes girls. I come to find out on facebook (FB) that she likes boys and she has them down as one of her interests. I still think she is gay and my gaydar has not yet failed. Is this just hopeful thinking? I'm tired right now (been up all night) so I will post more later, so if you have questions, shoot.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Either she's straight, or she doesn't want anyone to know she likes girls. And if you're "positive she likes girls", it's kind of doubtful she'd feebly use "interested in boys" on FB to sort of deflect anyone wondering. My guess is she's straight. But feel free to befriend her and find out for sure.

Lex

3. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's possible that she's gay but doesn't want anyone to know, in which case she's unlikely to want to get involved with another girl. Really, you've got to assume she's straight unless she says otherwise. You could always try getting to know her better, as friends, but don't get your hopes up too much that it'll lead to anything more.