1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Magiclukie, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Magiclukie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I dated this guy for a while and fell in love....but he had a bit of a lie-ing problem he lied about alot of things the biggest thing he lied about was that he was happy in the relationship and bottom line it ended now im so screwed up I cant trust anyone in a relationship therfore I avoid them. but now I cant even do a decent hookup the other day at was having drinks with a boy and we ended up in the bedroom and I kept thinking about my ex and I could NOT (warning sexual details follow) I could not get hard I dont know if it was the alchohol or me not finding the boy attractive enough or my messed up head from my ex, we stoped and did not have rockin sex and it was really awkward and embarrassing my question is how do I fix this?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hook up with hotter guys.
    And don't drink so much.

Lex

3. Jim1454

How long is 'a while'?

You likely just need to give yourself time to get over him. You obviously aren't if you're thinking of him while hooking up with someone else and having trouble getting aroused.

Time is the great healer. Not much else works.