1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

procrastination

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blondie, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Blondie

Blondie Guest

For a while now Ive not been doing much in the way any thing except bare minimums the house needs work and so forth part of it is the illnesses ive been going through including depression Ive seen the docs and all they do is tell me your ok and give me the meds for the high blood pressure and so forth after going out for a day that is one day a week when i have to see my payee i go shopping which seems more of a hassle then fun any more other then that I stay in the apt all week and basically watch tv

#1 Blondie, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
  2. Harve

I'm the same. It's now 3.15am and i've just finished schoolwork for tomorrow morning :|. I could've done it a lot faster but it's simply very easy not to do it. I do sleep for 2/3 hours in the evenings but, let's face it, my sleep pattern is fucked, even if i do get 7 hours of sleep a day. I'm not sure where i can find the motivation to change this? I'm quite an assertive person but i really don't have the determination to start working when i should be. URGH.

Our situations are probably a lot different though, i don't find getting out the house to be an effort at all, it's just when i'm in i can distract myself so easily. And i realise that this post really hasn't helped.