1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw a Cute Guy Today

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MMAnick, Dec 6, 2010.

1. MMAnick

I went to the grocery store today and seen this cute guy there. From the way he talked and his mannerisms i could tell he was gay. I so wanted to try and flirt with him but another costomer walked up behind me and his co-worker walked up and i got scared.

I really want to go back and try again but unsure how i should approch it without drawing too much attention from other people and not looking like I'm being an A-hole and just playing with him.

Does anybody have any advice oh how i could or if i should try to approch this...keep in mind no one but you guys know that I'm into guys.

2. Darkwing65

Just go talk to him, make a lot of eye contact, and be yourself. Random chit chat is always a good ice breaker. Make it a point to go to his line every time you go to the store, and maybe go to the store just for the sake of seeing him.

3. MMAnick

I deff was gonna do that but im not sure how not to seem creepy because im super shy (and closeted) but really want to talk to him lol