1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My penis is trying to get me in trouble!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RealityCheck, Dec 9, 2010.

1. RealityCheck

Ok, so I enjoy going to the gym for numerous reasons, but my penis doesn't know the difference between gay or straight hot guys. This being the case, I never shower at the gym for obvious reasons. I drive all the way back home which is out of the way for me. I guess I would like to know if others have had this problem or if there are any tricks to keeping him from being so unruly. It would be nice if he would not get me beaten up.

He is very resilient, so we may need to think outside the box to answer this one!

2. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hahaha
    sorry I have no answer but your post is so funny :slight_smile:

Ok here are some ideas:
    Just stare at the floor and avoid seeing anyone?
    Can you shower with underwear on and bring a plastic bag to keep the wet one?
    Go really early in the morning when its deserted?

3. RealityCheck

:lol: It's funny for me to think about. I'm sure by the time this thread gets a couple of responses, Lex will have some good material for his comedy act.

Anyway, if eye candy is around no way I can keep my eyes on the floor.
    Showering with my underwear on will get me beat up faster than he will.
    About the only time I can make it to the gym is right when it opens. This place is always packed. I think I may be doomed to showering at home. Thanks for the response.

4. Sicsemper79

In a few of my jobs, as well as my college we had gang showers. I'll admit it was a concern to me too. In truth though it is a mind above matter thing. Think about something that isn't sexy... not the soapy sexy guy in the faucet right next to you.

Then go home, and think about the soapy sexy guy :slight_smile: I wish there was an easier answer, but you just have to get sex off the mind before you get in. Trust me when I tell you I know its easier said than done... i have a thing for soldier boys and I showered with lots of them. Kept it under control though.

5. RealityCheck

It seems in "his" mind, I don't matter!

Thanks for the response. I think I'm going to come up with some type of experiment before I test the waters with my will power.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My thought process goes like this.

I'm there to shower.
    If I pop wood, I pop wood.
    If somebody notices, it's because he was looking.
    If he was looking, I hope he enjoys the show.
    If he says something (and nobody ever does), I'll look down and say "Sorry - it's a born performer. It wants to perform anytime somebody starts watching."

But generally, I shower, dry off, get dressed, and go home.

Lex

7. RealityCheck

Thanks! I'm going to steal that line if you don't mind. I had a feeling you would have something good for this one. You are awesome Lex! :eusa_clap

8. MMAnick

Hate to say it but Sicsemper is right. The only way to keep the "him" undercontrol is self-control. Try thinking of something else like how your day went or what you have to do tomorrow. Try thinking of anything as long as its not sexy.

9. EWU2012

I have never been in a situation like this but I have heard guys in other forums say to just rub one out before you go to the gym. Not sure if anyone else hear has heard this or knows if it works.

10. Blondie

Blondie Guest

Just keep thinking Down Boy Down

11. Ander Blue

Copenhagen, Denmark (normally Troy, New York)
    If I'm ever trying to distract my mind from something (usually I use this one on scary movies when I just can't stand the suspense anymore, but it works nicely for stiffy issues too), I do really simple computations in my head. Anything that takes you through a pattern that keeps your head distracted should help. Counting by odd numbers like 7, or the squares of two, counting by only numbers that have square roots, or even doing something like saying the alphabet backwards or forwards by every other letter. It's best if you pick something that is slightly challenging - that way it doesn't turn into something mindless.

12. Stuie

This thread reminded me of this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCwx1tbAGlw[/YOUTUBE]

13. midwestblues

Well then you're going to get a boner.

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Has my little warrior popped up to say, "HI!" at an inoppertune time? YES!!!!!
    LOL. It happens to every guy, plus no one who is straight should be looking at your cock anyway. If someone says something, warm water, the motion of washing your junk, gave you the hard on.

15. Enaithor

Just imagine a weeping angel over in the corner.
    You will keep staring at it and you will be concentrating so much on that that your penis will flop right away
    Works well for stopping laughing too

And if you don't watch Doctor Who...watch Blink or the Crash of the Byzantium/Flesh and Stone
    or whatever it's called
    Then you can be scared to death by weeping angels :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If anyone's ever seen the original Austin Powers movie, just remember the line "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day".

Or think of this image:
    [​IMG]

But seriously... over time, as you become more comfortable in environments where you're naked, you'll find that your penis "acts out" a lot less often :wink:

17. Ridiculous

There's a version of that with a 'This makes me moist' tagline on the bottom (I'm sure I saw it on here, Fun and Games somewhere) which makes it even more effective.

18. edogs334

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Or you could always think of Patty and Selma exposing their hairy legs :eek:

[​IMG]

That's what I've always done when mine threatens to levitate to embarrassing heights.

19. RealityCheck

uhhh, yeah I was lost at simple computations...you must be some sort of science or engineer major. Too cute :kiss: Math may actually work, though I will probably stick with my multiplication tables :icon_wink

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2010 at 11:06 PM ----------

I can't read your posts because I keep getting distracted by your avatar!