1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help? Part 2

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by brekachu, Dec 17, 2010.

1. brekachu

brekachu Guest

Okay so I feel I didn't give you enough background on the relationship I share with my mom. I know of nothing that happened between us until I was four. That year was when she divorced my dad for a man who only seemed to care about how much attention his dick got. This left me with abandonment issues. After the day she married Cocky Cock, everything was about him. My sister and I would come over 2 weeks each month until I was around 6. Mom decided to throw her year old son (can't remember his age at that time) on the floor because he was squirming in her arms. My sis and I talked to a judge and changed our visits to every other weekend. During all this, my sister and I meant nothing to our mother. When sis turned 18 and mom didn't have to pay child support for her, they turned into best buds. 4 years after my sister got kicked out of mom's house for saying "whatever". Anyway, I was never included at this house. I spend every day of the weekends I'm here in my bedroom, which is a walk-in closet and 1/4 of another room. I sleep in the closet ironically (there's a futon in it). Now my mom has been granted a death wish. You'd think our relationship would grow. I think it got worse. I'm younger than her but I'm the mature one, making plans and stuff for her and I to never do. We were supposed to go Christmas shopping. She made my Grandma go out and buy the stuff I was planning on going to get with my mom. About a year back she would go out drinking every weekend I was here, leaving me unsupervised with my little brother with no phone. She knows I want to spend as much time as possible as I can with her but she always finds a way to cancel the plans I make. Then I ask to go to a friends house because I knew if I stayed here this weekend I'd be a burden as usual. She said no because I haven't been here in 3 weeks. Yet I'm left alone in my room to do nothing here but sit and stare at a wall. I'm sorry this is so long but I just needed to get it all out.