1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't figure this out. :[

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by reminiscent, Oct 10, 2007.

1. reminiscent

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know if I'm gay, or bi. I'm attracted to guys more than girls. :[ Help me?

#1 reminiscent, Oct 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  2. Ty

Ty Guest

I feel the same.

3. Bryan

Well, it sounds like you are struggling with your sexuality, believe me I was there too. I first started liking girls, then both, and then just guys. Either you are bi, and prefer guys, there are people like that, or you are gay and just haven't come out to your self yet, both are ok. Either way, it may just take you some time, at 13, I was exactally where you are now.
    -Bryan

4. SpikySpice

Yeah and you are still in your early teens, so your sexuality is developing, and it may confuse you sometimes, you will chnage from thsi to that and backward, it's a hard time to know who you are

But you'll find out when you grow older:slight_smile: Just be patient

5. Jim1454

Don't sweat it! People aren't 100% straight or 100% gay. So falling somewhere in the middle is probably quite natural. And not knowing for sure at age 13 probably wouldn't be normal - so don't worry about it!

6. Louise

I can't help you much, much as I would like to but I think if you just relax, don't judge yourself, allow yourself to feel attraction, desire, excitation, whatever for whomever, be they boy or girl.

Over the next few years a preference will show itself. You can't force the issue, you can't chose, only your inner feelings will let you know which way you swing. Do you need to give yourself a lable at your age? Lighten up, your sexual orientation will manifest itself slowly but surely over the next few years until you are sure but until then just go with the flow. :slight_smile:

7. reminiscent

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for all the nice replies everyone. :slight_smile: