1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upset and Crap

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mr.Pushover, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Mr.Pushover

Yeah. So. Let me just start off by saying that I'm the most boring person that ever was.
    Yeah, I hate it because how am I supposed to make friends or even relationships when my sense of humor is down the drain? I mean, I laugh at jokes, but I can't make one and I'm not a funny person. I mean, It doesn't take much to make me laugh. ANYWAYS, none of my stories ever seem interesting, I suck at talking about things, and I hate my voice. It's slurred, monotoned, and boring as herp derp. SO, what I'm asking for from you guys is to help me out here. How can I NOT be so boring and uninteresting? Can I dress differently(Don't say yes.)? What do I do?? I'm very upset today. :tantrum:

2. Sakura

That sounds just like me. >.< I just try to find interesting things that make for a conversation starter. Also I make a couple random statements to liven the conversation and make things interesting (but don't take it too far. Lol) Hope that helps a little. Take care! :grin:

3. Pragmatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you'd be surprised at the amount of people that strive for that normalcy, let alone people like myself who are actually attracted to it nontheless. If that's who you are, then why pretend, why put makeup on, change your clothes, and redefine yourself? Something worth mentioning is that you're 15 and you've got a few more years to go until you've fully matured and I'm sure without a doubt that within those few years, before you're 21, you'll have probably reinvented yourself naturally at least once. :slight_smile: It gets better.

4. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If your looking for a good way to talk to people then ask about them. People love to talk about themselves because everyone thinks they are interesting and its an easy subject. With any luck, they'll ask about you =). Hope that helps

Fox