1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grr. I can't stand her!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Psych!, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Psych!

Psych! Guest

This is probably the worst day ever.
    My morning started off as bad as possible.
    I missed my bus by 'bout 2 min, and my aunt had a bit**-fit.
    She was totally piss** at me because of that, and now she's taking it out on me making me do all her stupid chores and cleaning the car.

She's basically hated me all this time, and now that she got the chance, i'm screwed.
    She's like the evil stepmother.

I'm tired of her, and I can't stand living here, but I have to stay here 'till my parents find a way to come here.

What can I do with this, 'cause this is too much for me to handle.

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Go out during the day to avoid her? Im not sure what to suggest TBH.....

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Try to get your stress out and anger by doing something. Talking to people may hlp Im always here for ya babe =D. And just ....go on with life and hope for the best and avoid her i would. I listen to music and sing along which makes my shitty days way better!

4. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

judt try to get through it the best you can

5. Psych!

Psych! Guest

She said she was gonna cut off the internet from now on (Mon. - Thurs.).
    I dunno if I'll be here often.

6. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Tell the b*tch she's not your mother and that you don't really have to listen to anything she tells you...haha Oh wait I forgot that I'm 24, that sounded really immature! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. SpikySpice

Do your best, i mean dont do dumb thinsg she tells you to do. But it is the best that she is happy, so try to complete your chores or stuffs liek that, necause if she fels good, you get more benefit from her, and you feel good.

Remember that you are staying under her roof, she controls stufs, so try to advoid any bad arguements, she's gonna cut the internet and you will lose teh connection from teh outside world