1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

idk

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tanisha94, Oct 11, 2007.

1. tanisha94

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a friend and she just told me she likes girls and that she is going out with one of are old friends i really dont know what to do.....Today i saw here lookin at my ass on the way to class and then at field hockey she felt me up and after held onto my tit i know she likes them cuz she kissed them.... so help me with this :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

If she's going out with somebody,don't you think she shouldn't be doing those things to you?

3. Louise

This is your body and your life, unless you are in a relationship with someone they have no right to touch you intimately. Even if it felt good to you, this girl is seeing someone else, this sort of behaviour can only lead to hurt and confusion.

You should talk to this girl and if you both want to go out together then she will have to finish with her girlfriend first. You do have to talk to her otherwise you will never know where you stand and this can cause no end of upset.

Hope it all works out for you :thumbsup: