1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate the lot of them.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wallrose, Jan 8, 2011.

1. wallrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Warning: The following rant has reched a dangerous length, and exposure to it may cause your brain to leak out of your ears.

Sweet Jesus fuck I'm sick of my parents. I wish they would just leave me alone, and stop treating me like a bloody child. I mean, christ, how old am I?
    Always poking and prodding, both in the very literal and physical sense, and into my personal life. Just let me live how I fucking want to live. I don't need to spend every waking moment with my friends, I can live without constant human contact. Maybe I don't want to go see a fucking movie, maybe I don't want to hang out with anyone. Yes, I realise that I am an anti-social loser, but I don't give two shits, I don't particularily enjoy the company of people, I prefer my own company.
    And stop asking what is wrong! When I tell you nothing is wrong, it can mean only 2 things: 1. There is indeed, as I stated, nothing wrong with me, or 2. There is something wrong, but I don't want to talk about it. So stop being concerned for me, stop asking me what's going on, and just let me work it out on my fucking own! I don't pry into your lives, so don't pry into mine.
    You say you want me to get a job, start to learn to drive, be a bit more independent, but how do you expect me to be independent, if you treat my like a child? "What are you doing eating at 1 am?" Well Dad, it would appear that I am hungry, and would like some nourishment, so as to provide my body with metabolic fuel. "You need to get to bed earlier, you stay up until 2 in the morning." Well, it would appear to me, that seeing as I have nothing on tomorrow, I can get my needed sleep by sleeping in late.
    And you allways need to win the argument, don't you dad? Nobody is allowed to leave the room in a huff, nobody is allowed to be angry with you, are they? Because allmighty father dearest is never at fault. But the truth is that almost every argument, every fight, in this house is started by you, in one way or another. You aren't the smartest, wisest, and most logical person in the house, you aren't the all mighty lord of the family, you are just a drunk bastard who takes all of his frustration, and directs it at everyone else, picking and picking until they finally explode.
    Mum, always the victim, always being shot down, or picked at. Everyone is always rushing you around, picking at you, and of course, your stupid old brain can't keep up can it? USE WORDS WHEN YOU TALK!!! Um and ah aren't words. Nobody takes 10 seconds to work out the next word in their fucking sentence! Slow down and use your fucking brain, even as useless as it is, it can still help you. But it isn't your fault, it is everyone elses fault, isn't it? You always lay down the guilt on everyone, but here's news for you, it doesn't work. "Please come down to the shops with me?" Aww, do I have to? "Ok! FINE! FUCK IT! I'll go on my own!" Having a violent mood swing and exploding in my face, making yourself seem like the victim, doesn't work, at all. All it does is make you look insane. Everytime someone so much as sighs, you explode and try to guilt them into doing what you want. Oh? Your back is sore? You can't carry the shopping by yourself? Not gonna work. The last time I fell for that, all we bought at the shops was a few veges and some wine. Bullshit you can't carry that.
    And then, come nightfall, the both of you get in to a million arguments about tiny little things. WHO FUCKING CARES IF YOU HAVE STEAMED VEGES OR SALAD!? NOBODY, THAT'S WHO!! You should try and realise that there are other people in this house, and that they enjoy some peace and quiet from time to time.
    Always taking the side of my darling little brother too. Isn't he just the sweetest little thing. Nobody could ever suspect that he would do something wrong. It's always me that starts the argument, isn't it? It's always me that is at fault. Sure, he puts on an innocent face for the cameras, but backstage he is just a stupid, sneeky , lazy little fucker, with no respect for anyone or anything. Sitting there, at his little computer, playing his FUCKING steam games! NEVER DOES AN OUNCE OF WORK! "Oh Will, there's some washing to hang out!" "Ok, in a minute!" Several minutes pass until I finally decide to do it, because lazy fuck is glued to his computer screen. But despite being so lazy, he is never the one being pressured into getting outside, and going out with friends. He plays sports, and goes out riding around the neighborhood, he couldn't possibly be lazy. Of course, that is all you see of him, even when he is right in front of your fucking eyes. Your perfect little champ, with all those trophys, and all those 'good grades'. A 'c' is NOT a good grade, it is a passing grade. 'C' is what you get when you never do your homework, or school work, until last minute when you pull some shitty peice of garbage together, that the brain dead teachers seem to think is good enough. But even when this is right in front of you, you only see the darling little angel, who is so good at sports, but struggles at school because he has trouble with understanding things. No, he 'struggles' at school because he is a lazy little fucker, with no intention to ever do anything he is asked, or even commanded to do. And when your back is turned, his other side shows itself. The lazy, skiving, slanderous side. How can a boy who throws the word faggot around so willy nilly have any redeeming features? The child who enjoys calling his brother a butt pirate, not knowing how unnaffected he is by your childish taunts, yet still doing it because "it is fun to do, because it annoys you". It is just childish, and pointless. The notion that you could hurt me in any way is laughable. You are just a lazy little fuck who will never achieve anything on his own, always riding off the help from other people.
    But I am always the one at fault. I am always the evil brother, who yells and hurts and abuses his darling little sibling. Always the first place they turn when something is missing from the pantry. Always the one who starts the fights, allways angry at everyone. Well, I can tell you that you got one thing right. I AM always angry at everyone, I hate you all. You treat me like a child, you always expect when something happens that it was my fault, you never take my side of the argument, and you expect me to be happy? Well fuck you! Fuck the lot of you. The only reason I haven't left by now is because I have no other means to support myself. You can bet that if I had somewhere to go, I would be running flat out like a lizard drinking. You say that you love me, you say that you care so much about me, but what kind of loving parent comments on their childs weight, appearance, hobbies, lifestyle and everything else, blames them for every argument, and expects them to then be happy all the time? I fucking hate the lot of you. But I still put on a happy face, I still act like I enjoy your company, because I know that the second I were the tell you how I really feel about you, I would be sent out that front door so fast my head would spin.

Phew, I needed that. Just needed to vent.

2. echapper

This is one of the best rants I've read in a long time.

:wink:

I hope you're feeling better now. Beings sixteen sucks for many. Just give it some time. It won't be long till you will go to college and your life will change.

3. maverick

Being sixteen can suck. The important thing to remember is that it is only a brief window of time in your life, and once you get off to college or start living your own life, you'll barely even remember high school.

And your relationship with your brother will smooth out. I thought me and my brother would kill each other as teenage siblings, but now that we're adults and have both matured, we get along really well most of the time.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQNwMxqM3E[/YOUTUBE]

Your rant made me laugh, because it sounds exactly like something I would have written at your age. :kiss: :lol:

4. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

This post made me smile, I think it is good that you vented.=)
    However, the going out more often part, it maybe because they are worried about you?
    When I went thru this little depression episode of mine, my Mom pretty much wanted me to go out everyday... She would ask me to go out. I think it was because she was worried about me.

5. wallrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, I didn't mean for anyone to take me seriously or anything, I was just in a bad mood. While most of what I ranted about is the truth, only around 40% of is how I actually feel.
    But thanks for taking the time anyway. :grin:

#5 wallrose, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  6. Enaithor

Ahhhh, that's my life too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Except replace the younger sibling with my mother, I think she's split personality or something...

We're all in this together~
    *bursts into song and dance*