1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wasn't going to post but ....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KnightAssassin, Jan 10, 2011.

1. KnightAssassin

So i wasn't going to post . Lately i have been falling farther and farther down, and well i am going to post this to feel better and clear my conscious and maybe take a little input . Well this is where i shall begin .
    Christmas eve i got drunk and i got a box cutter and put it to the top of my inside forearm and i was about to push and pull it until i well either died or woke up bloody , BUT my brother walked in and i pulled it away and didn't cut . Being drunk i feel asleep some time soon .
    Christmas i sat alone at my grandparents all day long and was away from aunts uncles cousin and brothers and everyone else . I wanted to go off and die the whole day .
    New years eve , i sat alone drunk and depressed .
    Last wensday i carved i want to die into both my arms with a razorblade and i just cut and cut and cut until all i felt was external .
    Saturday I drank until i felt better , and then some .... and i drank anything i knew that would fuck me up , everclear and pina coloda bout 1/2 and 1/2 for one glass , then 1/3 and 2/3 and then just one pina coloda
    Sunday i drank again same as yesterday just substitue pina coloda with peach daiquiri ...
    right now it is monday as of 2 hours and ove r 30 minutes ago and i sit here alone and i could just as easily hurt myself as the other days but i to tired atm
    Now for those who are going to say get help , i have a therapist appointment tomorrow [ tuesday] and i am going to tell him : i felt more suicidal , i cut , and i drank . thats that
    NOW i cannot afford or even handle going back to a hospital ......
    I dont have a phone , house or cell . I am using someone elses inernet to log on each day , i have bought disposable phones and paid for minutes to call people like trevor project and my therapist ..... but i keep doing , well this at the end of the days so why keep trying if i am failing ? i feel miserable each time i cut becuase someone is right there say you can do better , I CAN NOT . i have tried so hard for so long that i cant even think about help anymore , it hurts to think that ill be better someday . it hurts to constantly lie to myself ..... this is what i must accept so i am going to have to learn to live down this road because the only option i see is not acceptable to others so have to endure this so i wont casue them the pain they caused me .i am ready to die ... and i am going to leave you with what i have written inside my notebook for poetry aand drawing and writings [ kidna like a journal if it isn't one ] ..... Why dream , the higher i am the farther i fall ........ i am ready to live this way or die whatever happens first , i just can't handle being myself anymore .....

2. Almostthere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OMG! I'm kinda new on here and haven't read your other posts but PLEASE PLEASE don't hurt yourself. It's really not worth killing yourself over anything. I'm a lot older than you and have just come out to my wife. The last year has been a nightmare and I too came so close to killing myself because I just could not face up to being gay and married etc etc etc. After I came out to my wife she was more devastated about my thoughts of suicide than anything else. I was so glad I didn't do it when I saw how upset she would have been.

I honestly couldn't see a way of breaking through my problems, but when I gathered the strength it wasn't a hard as I thought it would be.

Please be strong. I don't know you but I care about you, you are not alone. You WILL get things sorted xxx