1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm ready to tell him but I want him to keep It to himself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Snow21, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Snow21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks to everyone on my last post & thinking, ive decided that I'm ready to tell my bff who's like my brother. I don't think he'll be too upset (hopefully). I just don't want him telling anyone. He told me he's never been mad @ me and never could be before so I think that applies to me coming out too, right?

2. Beachboi92

if your ready and you feel he is close then go for it. I'm sure he will accept you just let him know that no one else knows so you need him to keep it a secret till your ready to tell anyone else xD

3. straal1972

Exactly what OP^ said. But I can't stress enought that your BFF understands that this is not a secret he can share with anyone. It will be disclosed to him in 'the vault' and can only be discussed by others who are in 'the vault', which at the moment is only you and him.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just say so.

"I have something I'd like to tell you. I'm gay. I finally feel comfortable enough with myself to tell you that, but I'm still working on letting anybody else know, so I'd rather you didn't tell anybody else for the time being."

Lex