1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Anarchy3825, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okey so I have some issues that i need help with. So there are many attractive guys (idk whether they are gay are not) in my town. But i caant seem to get the courage to talk to them.... like any of them. i cant even come up with th courage to come up with even small talk. i guess im just a little scared cause my last relationship didn't go so well ( like really bad). so yeah tell me what you think

2. Lotty

You want to know what I think?
    I think you should stop worrying about what could go wrong. In the worst case scenario he isn't into you. Big deal. I mean, one relationship went wrong. Doesn't mean that that always happens. You're still young, don't expect to find the love of your life now. Of course, it's great if you do find him or her. But in the meantime: have some fun and don't worry!

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you have any issue talking to non-attractive guys? Maybe you should start talking with them. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

This.

Practice by talking with other people first, then you can move on to the people that you find more attractive. The trick is to treat those really attractive people just like anyone else.

5. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i mean i can talk to them i just feel awkward and tend to avoid them. i talk to both attractive and unattractive guys.