1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overanalyzing?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Dare2bProud

I just met this cute guy, he is a senior in college and helping at the school this week. We have had some great conversations during breaks and such. He told me yesterday how interested he was in reading my blog, I told him it was GLBT literature and poetry, expecting he wouldn't want to read it. He said that it was cool and would love to read it. He is very interesting, but at this point we are both slightly incognito, cause we are both working with kids and I'm on the job. He lives in this town, which is quite small and conservative but he went to college in a bigger city. He did ask me where I was traveling next week and said he would be interested in catching the show in another town. Anyway, every time we open up conversation, we talk for a long time. I gave him the link to my blog and my email address for him to keep in touch, I told him not to share it with anyone and he said "Oh I can't just share it with all the kids?" and smiled at me. He told me he was going to read some of it tonight and tell me what he thought. Ugh. I'm still confused whether or not he plays for the team yet, but honestly, would he be so accepting about everything if he wasn't??? Am I just being totally blonde and overanalyzing at this point?

2. Paper Heart

It sounds like he's interested. Most straight guys don't read GLBT literature and then flirt with you.

3. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I don't know it sounds like he's interested but I guess you can never be 100% sure unless someone tells you. Just keep talking to him and such and see where it goes.