1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride bracelet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wallrose, Jan 17, 2011.

1. wallrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm just thinking about where I might be able to get a pride bracelet/wristband. I feel like I want one, don't rightly know exactly why, but I do. I'd just buy one online, but I don't have anyway to pay for things myself online, so I would have to have dad do it, and it's probably fairly obvious that I can't be having with that.
    Anyone know where I might be able to find one? In general, unless anyone is from Canberra and can specifically tell me. If not though, it's no big deal.

#1 wallrose, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. I don't know how it works exactly, but those pre-paid visa gift cards can be bought at places. or if you had an amazon gift card, i'm sure you could buy pride bracelets there. otherwise, if there's a pridefest near where you live, that's a good place to get them too. or maybe get a friend to buy it for you and you give them cash?

3. Markio

Does Australia have Hot Topic? They'd have something rainbow there...

4. midwestblues

This. Buy a pre-paid card somewhere if you can't find them in Spencer's/Hot Topic.

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know spencers and HotTopic sell gay pride stuff, if they don't have what you want ask the clerc to order it for you, of do as Midwestblues suggests and buy a prepaid online card

6. wallrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We don't have hot topic over here, but I'm sure I could probably find somethng if I hunt around.
    If not, I'll look into getting a prepaid online card.
    Thanks guys. C:

7. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

Aw, I want one too DX So I can try and be more open about it, without having to announce via the PA system to the school that I'm gay -_- GL finding one : D I bet I could find one somewhere in Vancouver D : I just have no clue where to go, my sense of direction is nonexistant

8. Darkwing65

You could always make your own out of embroiderer string. I actually made me one the other day :slight_smile:.

This is the patter i used. It can be done with any number of colors and is fairly simple.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFlM9SYBJXg[/YOUTUBE]

There are other cool patterns out there. I Found theses with google.

http://www.how-to-make-jewelry.com/friendship-bracelet-patterns.html

#8 Darkwing65, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011