1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Determined to make 2011 better than 2010

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mischa91, Jan 17, 2011.

1. mischa91

Last year was pretty good, i did a lot of the things i had planned to do. I bought a house, i went on a first date that was a proper real date, i took my horse trail riding and over came my fear of that.

Well this year got off to a bit of a shaky start, i was in a minor car crash (my car was damaged badly the other guys wasn't), my heating system is crapping out and i got a huge electricity bill already this year; however, i am determined that this year is going to kick last years arse.

My resolutions this year are simple, to have more fun and to get my horse out on more trails. Last week i signed up for a beginner ballet class; i just came from the second class and it's so much fun. Maybe i'm on an exercise high right now (which is why i'm rambling :icon_bigg) but i feel really good and pretty happy. It's way more fun than i thought it would be. Despite the fact that i'll probably be bankrupt and in the poor house by this time next year at least i'm having fun doing it. Hey i might even come out to more people this year.

2. Pragmatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you girl. :slight_smile:

3. xequar

Good luck, and welcome to the ranks of the homeowning public! It sounds like you've laid down a good base for 2011 to rock!

4. mischa91

Thanks guys. It's going to be brilliant! i got accepted onto the MSc course i wanted and have made pans to take my horse camping in the summer. 2011 is going to be my year.