1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pda?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AeonToy, Jan 17, 2011.

1. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Generally, I'm against all forms of mild/excessive PDA from gay or straight couples, but I don't mind the occasional holding hand thing when i see it. But, even though 99% of all the people i know, know that I have a boyfriend, I can't bring myself to do stuff to hold his hand or to lean on him in public.

I know that he (my boyfriend) wants to, and I feel bad... but i have some sort of irrational fear. One day, I just pushed it all aside and held his hand when we were walking through Disneyland, but we haven't done anything like that since then. anyways, he has been entirely supportive and understanding like the beautiful man he is :grin: but, what do you guys think about this?

how about PDA in general?

2. Well, I think that whether pda is acceptable definitely depends on the situation, but honestly, I think I'd be scared to show any with a girl. Straight couples can make out on the street and people go "aww they're in love" but if gay people do it, they hide their children. That makes me mad. I think that very mild pda like holding hands should be totally acceptable between anyone. but that's just my opinion.

3. TheWanderer

I love PDA so long as its not excessive. What I mean is kissing, holding hands, hugging that sort of thing is cool. It makes me happy and almost turned on by seeing people happy with there boyfriend/girlfriend.