1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need some support

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by brekachu, Jan 18, 2011.

1. brekachu

brekachu Guest

So my dog, Mittens, hasn't been well lately. We took her into the vet and we can't afford to take her to Appleton so she might live a little longer. So today we're taking her in to get her put down and she was my best friend. I just recently got news that my mom is now trying to let go. This whole death of close ones is new to me right now and I don't know how to cope with it. Last time somebody I loved died, I was 9 and didn't understand much of this. I'm 15 now and have grown up a great deal but I still need a bit of advice on how to deal with all of it. I mean jeez, I'm losing my best friend today and I might be losing my mom. How do you deal with that and homework, friends, and all that crappy teenage stuff? Yet again, any advice and help is very much appreciated. It's really cool how you guys seem to be more helpful for me than anybody else :]

2. x2x2x2x2y2

(*hug*) I don't know what to say. Try to be strong. Don't forget that it's ok to cry though. (*hug*)

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It will get better, that I can promise. Loosing a pet is really really tough so (*hug*) (*hug*)s for you, make sure you cry if thats what you want, try and spend time with people who are sympathetic to what you are going through, come and chat here on EC anytime, there are always people here and we will get you through. Im sorry I didnt understand what was wrong with your Mum but im sorry you might loose her. Be strong it will get better and you will be a stronger better person when you come out the other side.