1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this Guy...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by subaru000, Jan 20, 2011.

1. subaru000

As an update to the thread I posted before (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42236) I haven't done anything too different. Kind of having bad/not like myself days because of the season change and not thinking highly of myself (because of thinking about my appearance) but that should and will be changing.

From the beginning of the semester, (it's only the end of the second week where I am), there's been this guy that has been eye catching to me. Kind of Wilson Cruz-esque, (which is fine with me :icon_wink), and he seems to be a nice guy, from what I've seen of him. I saw him early at the campus today and he had earbuds in his ear and I nodded his way but he didn't seem to respond.

Here's what the problem is: I sit in on the opposite side of the room and the only way to glance his way is to look towards my right and back (every time I glance his way, it would be noticeable). The tables are arranged in a row that seats 6 and here is how the pattern is:

Guy
    Empty chair
    Girl that he shook hands with Tues. as an introduction
    My Interest
    The Problem*
    Last seat on the right

* This guy has Meterology class with me (one of those guys that don't realize that he is a major part of the problem but goes about his life indifferently) and he's always been to the class the interest is in as soon as the doors open. That is why I can't sit immediately next to him.

Elementary problem, I know, but how should I go about this? (Besides talking to him after class, which I would do if I broke the ice with him, but I have my second class ten mins. after I leave the first. The area around the room is very tight so it would be awkward trying to wait for him when there's 20 or so people waiting to enter the room). He seems to give off those vibes that I would want to get to know but breaking the ice is what I want to do first.

Thanks for any helps in advance, once again. :thumbsup: