1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Perrygay, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I know I kind of left suddenly last week, but I'm back :slight_smile: I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings by leaving like that, but I got in a huge fight my my dad and his brother's and sisters last week, and I didn't really know how to handle it.

It all started Monday afternoon. One of my dad's sisters was diagnosed with some nerve disease/disorder, and my dad's brother wrote an e-mail to my father saying my aunt basically got what she deserved for being such a :***: the last few years. Anyway, my father accidentally circulated the e-mail to everyone, and blamed me for it because I'm not talking to him right now. How anyone believed that I sent it, I don't know, I guess I hacked his e-mail or something and sent it to everyone. And on top of all that, I was already still fighting with my mother.

So anyway, Tuesday afternoon I was driving home from school, and guess who was in my driveway? My uncle (by the way, I've never met him before because he and my dad have only recently began to talk again, and I only recognized him because he looked like a photo I saw of him over the summer), who drove all the way from Augusta to "have a talk about privacy" with me. Yea, that was more than I could handle, I just turned around and went to a friend's house until my mom came home.

So that was my week from hell and why I was gone.

#1 Perrygay, Oct 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  2. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Well, I'm sorry to hear 'bout your aunt, and every other problem you've had :confused: .

I'm just glad you're back and safe.

:kiss: (*hug*)

3. Ouch thats really rough =(. I too am very glad that you're back though :grin:

4. Grof142007

(&&&) (*hug*) Glad ur Back (&&&) (*hug*) I hope you(*hug*) (&&&) Feel better(&&&) (*hug*) Love Ya:kiss:

5. Kibuki kid

That sound terrible! Im so sorry that happened to you i hope it gets better and welcome back!

6. Louise

Hey, I'm glad you're back! Sorry you are having such a hard time. Hope things are going to start getting better. There is nothing worse than being accused of something you didn't even do! :dry:

7. SpikySpice

Well, it was terrible, but yeah i hope thinsg will get better, glad that you are back with our family

8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

So ur dad sent all those emials n blamed it on u?? awww(*hug*) btw wat privacy did ur uncle wan to talk about?

9. Sam

Sam

welcome back! I hope things get better for you.