1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to say to someone you love them?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fiddlemiddle, Jan 24, 2011.

1. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi how do you say you love them? I am so shy telling love someone esp if you are good friends with? I need to know where I stand with an guy that is constantly on my thoughts. I need to know where I stand and he needs to say something on how he feels about me.

It be easier if we were not good friends. Anyway I sense he does not know what he wants. I have dated other guys since meeting him however I never met an guy as strong crush as the guy I am in love with now and have hurt another guy recently as he was alot more me than I into him b I could have gone and tried making someone out with that guy but I just in love with my crush. Now I dont at all feel like dating anyone. My crush drives me nuts of course.

#1 fiddlemiddle, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  2. zeratul

zeratul Guest

You sound like you are not sure what you want either. In your other thread you say you are over men, but now you are not. Here is my advice, forget all men for a while. Sleep on it. Wake up in the metaphorical morning, refreshed, and ready to take control of your life and point it towards a direction that is good for you.

3. ArabMan

Hmmm, you shouldn't tell your crush you love him if you're not in a relationship with him (or if he's not somewhat prepared).

I have no clue about the history between you and him, but from what I read, you should consider going out with him first and then, if it works out, after a little while, declare your love to him. If he's not interested in going out with you (for whatever reason), nothing good will come out of it other than drama.

4. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Actually I first met him on an date, and we get on great from the first time we met. I know him since earlier last year. We not dating and we do what good friends do, but at times we flirt with each other.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um if you're not sure, you're definitely not in love with him. You're maybe in lust with him, or crushing, but definitely not in love. Problem solved. Corny as it is to say, when you're in love, YOU KNOW. There is no "hmm am I?"

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want to move into a relationship, your best bet is to feel him out in that direction before professing anything. Tell him "I really like being your friend, but I'm starting to think I might like to be more than that. Is that something you might be interested in, as well?" This gives you enough wiggle room that if he doesn't feel the same way, you can simply say "OK, I thought I'd best check before I got too deep into thinking that way." Say it with a smile, then feel free to take a bit of time to work on getting beyond those feelings.

Unless he DOES feel the same way, in which case you're golden. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thank you Lex I will try to do that.