1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

super annoyed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by roborama, Feb 9, 2011.

1. roborama

alright so ive been looking forward to this big lgbt confrence thing at a kind of far away college for weeks but i just discovered that my biggest band concert if the year is the same night. well the confrence is all day saturday and we would get home really late (theres a dance and everything) and this would be the second night of the concert.

what am i supposed to do? im committed to both.....:tears:

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

By band concert do you mean that you are in a band? I'm going to assume you are. So your'e obviously going to go the first day of the concert and the second day you want to go to the conference but you can't since you feel that you can't let your other band members down. :/ I dnt think that you would be playing the whole day so there might be a chance for you to go to the conference for a while unless the conference is eally far away from where your'e playing. I guess then you would really have no choice but to stay at the concert. (I'm sorry but I found it kind of confusing :s)

3. roborama

hey! update!!!!! i found out today i CAN go so pumped:slight_smile: i just have to miss the dance and stuff at the end:frowning2: but still!!! so new question, this will be my first confrence. anybody been to one? whats it like?

4. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Omg thatz great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and no I've never been to one of those conferences I didn't even know they did that kind of stuff xd

5. Beachboi92

im actually running a workshop for one at towson on coming out coming up here :slight_smile: i havn't been yet but i imagine it will be cool. Also They are having a dance afterwards so i am curious if it is the same one xD

---------- Post added 16th Feb 2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

i mean u r in MA and im in MD but u said it was far away college so im curious xD