1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People these day -.-

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Witchcraft, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

About a month ago something happened that has really been bothering me concerning a friend I had since the begining of highschool nicknamed Sam, well anyways Sam and I we were never really that close of friends but I would always talked to her when I saw her outside the school my sister goes to(her sister goes there too) so we would always talk while waiting for our siblings to get out. And my sister usually takes long so Sam and her sister leave before me, then my sister comes out with her friend and we walk home with her and her sister named Joan( who I'm friends with shes like 2 years younger than me) anyways about 2 or 3 months ago I introduced Joan to Sam, and they seemed to get along pretty well until one day something happened. I kinda arrived late to pick up my sister that day and on my way to the school I saw my friend Sam walking home so I waved at her and she said "Hi" all nice and happy as usual, but then when I went to talk to my friend Joan she seemed upset. Appearently Sam's mom came up to her and asked her if she had been on facebook lately, Joan didn't know who the woman was and said "I don't know" the woman then said "Don't act stupid!" and told her to stop messing with her daughter's facebook account and to pick on someone her own size! Now Joan never met the woman and was suprised at this and then the woman left. My sister later told Joan that the woman was Sam's mom. When Joan told me this I was suprised because I didn't know whether the woman was talking about Sam or Sam's younger sister but Joan doesn't even have them on facebook, so we then started walking home and then saw the woman approaching us and said " If I find out that youv'e been messing with my daughter's facebook account...Well, you'll see." She then left and I was once again suprised by this since it confirmed what I heard. I afterwards told Joan that she should tell her mother because the woman threatened her and she didn't have the authority to come up to her and accuse her of things, since she was only 14, but Joan insisted that she would talk to Sam. Well anyways when I got home I quickly went on my computer to check Sam's facebook but it looks like she deleted me from facebook so I searched for her and found that she had only 5 friends on facebook which left me thinking that either someone hacked sam's account or that she just felt like deleting people from facebook. I few days later passed and I haven't seen Sam at all not even to pick up her sister, instead her father now picks her sister up and when ever I see friends of mine that are also friends of Sam they seem to avoid me and now I think Sam couldv'e told them something that made them not want to talk to me-.-
    Any ideas on what I should do? because I have decided to completley ignore Sam but I'm upset because it looks like shes spreading a bunch of b.s to people which wouldn't be the first time "a friend" does that to me but this time it seems that they believed her. Any advice on how I should approach those friends that seem to be avoiding me? that is, if I should even talk to them :tantrum:

#1 Witchcraft, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011