1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I like a guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jaydos, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Jaydos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey all!
    For me to get to my school I have to catch a public bus.
    Well, there's a guy who catches this bus that goes to a different school. He gets on the bus before me so he's already sitting down. Anyway, he is incredibly hot and even though I don't even know his name, I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him.
    I think this because I've never even so much as 'crushed' on someone before, so I have no clue, and whenever I see him my heart starts to beat REALLY fast and feels as if it's going to burst out of my chest, I am constantly staring at him (usually through a reflection so no one catches me) on the bus and he seems to be all I think about, and at one point I attempted to stalk him on facebook (but that failed because, like I said before, I don't his name).

Okay, so, my question to you guys is: could what I'm feeling be just a simple crush, love or lust? or could it just be nothing at all?

p.s. I'm really, really bad at meeting new people so actually going up to him and talking to him would be hard for me.

2. silvousplait

silvousplait Guest

It could be whatever you make it. I don't want to kill your mood, but if it's your first time liking someone, prob isn't love haha xP But, it could turn into something, who knows? For me, I've never had that feeling and have it just be nothing. Then again, I'm an enigma ~.~ Even if it's hard, it might be cool just to ask his name and where he goes to school. Just act friendly, you don't have to be like, "Hey, let's go have a quicky in the washroom." You have to start somewhere. Slowly build up; every day do something different or talk about something different. Doesn't have to be too personal; favorite music, subjects in school, whatever. Everything's fair game. But I do recommend that if looking at him makes you feel that way that you at least attempt it.

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That, my friend, is infatuation. And it generally sucks. For now, just try talking to him to at least find out his name.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Infatuation/crush/lust is basically the extent of your situation.

5. Jaydos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, thanks all.
    I'm going to try do my best to build up the confidence to talk to him, but it seems that would be harder than coming out to friends.

Also, referring to silvousplait's comment "it might be cool just to ask his name and where he goes to school." I know where he goes to school and I just by his looks I can tell that hes in his senior years (one of his last 2 years of school).