1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Definetly Maybe, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Definetly Maybe

This is kinda like an update to my Acceptance thread I posted on the 29th Jan. I stated there that I thought I was gay and that everyone else in school sees me as very camp aswell. However, I later stated that I may also have feelings for a girl.
    However, recently, my feelings have not gone away for her and that now I definetly know she is into me. It has gotten to the point where even my closet friends are suggesting we should go out, even those who I have come out to. However, there are many problems why I feel I cannot (yet);
    1. She has recently broken up with someone who basically cheated on her, so she is still feeling very hurt.
    2. I know I have some feelings for other boys as well, and it is hard to seperate from what is a crush to what isnt.
    3. I don't know if it would work out, of course I could spend a lifetime being with them, but I don't know whether I could be as comfortable as I am with boys.

I am not sure what to do. One minute I feel I should just go out with her and see where it would take me, whereas the next minute I feel as if I am more attracted to boys, meaning our relationship would never work out. I have waited to see whether my feelings would grow or shrink, and since they have neither gone away or grown stronger, I feel as if I should make a decision now, instead of having linguring feelings and thoughts.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I say you go for it. There is nothing that you to lose really and better find out than regret it later it on, right?

Have you ever dated a girl before? What's different about this girl?

3. silvousplait

silvousplait Guest

If you're interested in here, I say why not try it. I found after I dated girls that there is no where I would be as comfortable with a girl as I am with a guy, if only because of preferences. I did have feelings for the girl, but it wasn't the same as being with a guy...