1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible first boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lady Gaga, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I have mixed feelings about this..

I am 17, he is 16. I was born about a year and a half before him. I will be 18 when he is 16, but he will turn 17 soon after. So the age difference isn't that much.

But..I mean, I will be in college and he'll still be in high school. I'm just not sure how that will work out!

What should I do? ;_;

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends are you moving away for college, and when will you be starting college?

3. Flyers2011

It's really up to you. I mean, I dated a couple of people younger than me and the college thing was a big issue.

First, where are you going to college at? If you're going somewhere close than you have more of a chance of seeing him, etc. That's a big thing right there.

Second, how mature is he? Is he capable of being in a relationship with someone who's not there alot? Ask yourself the same question.

Third, would you want to tie yourself down to someone before you go off to college? It might (or might not) affect your social life.

Mostly follow your heart and see how things work out.