1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

somewhat ex friend trouble- what should i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DougieBoy, Feb 12, 2011.

1. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

Well firstly i discovered i was gay in 7th grade but was in deniall till the middle of 8th. I had this friend i knew since kindergarten, and in 8th grade me and this friend were always on the bus together, he lives right down the street from me, and in the afternoon we were alone cuz the other eighthgraders had sporrts. And over the course of the year we got really close and i developed strong feelings for him but i knew he wasnt gay. Even though he isnt gay he would joke around like he was, oneday he gave his waterbottle a blowjob, eventually squirting his face with water. Another day he sat sideways in his seat facing me and he lifted his legs towrds his head he was wearing thin black basketball shorts.... lets just say he wasnt wearing boxrs and black bball shorts make perfect outlines. And so everyyday was filled with us talking dirty, and he wasnt shy:thumbsup: one day he was really dirty, annd he was saying things like "whip me". This was at the end of the schhool year with two weeks left of school and i said no thanks, but i know someone who does. For the last two weeks of school he kkept asking me who it was. I didnt tell him till the last day of school, i told him of my feelings for him. I told him to never tell anyone, he said he wouldnt. At the end of summer i lost feelings for him and told him, he said he was releived. After that we went to highschool and he stopped talking to me. So around march of my freshman year i was told by multiple people he told everyone at the beginning of freshman year i liked him, at the time i didnt realize the people who told me that could have made that up. So i confronted him about it and he denied it, so i got really nasty with him. So now im a junior and my dilemma is this, a week ago he did this like for like thing on facebook and i was curious to what he would put for me, he said he liked my hair. Not special but i cant stop thinking about him now my feelings for him are coming back as i write this, i really want to message him appologizing and talk about what happpened. But i dont know what to do or say :icon_sad: please help. Sorry this is so long.

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Omg 0_0...I guess there would be nothing wrong with just starting with:"I apoligize for ____ the other day etc. (I hoped that helped at least a little bit :/)

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't mean he's interested. People I hardly talk to do those for me all the time.
    And the water bottle blowjob? Probably a guy joke. Everytime one of my friends has a banana he pretends to deepthroat it. And everybody laughs and then forgets about it.
    I really dunno about that shorts thing, though.
    But you should apologize anyway. Gaining a friend is always good, but try to keep your feelings to yourself this time.

4. InaRut

I think your best option is to just start with an apology. Say that you don't want to lose his friendship and you're sorry you let your feelings get the best of you. Ask him to hang out so you can get all this drama behind you over somesort of "broship" activity.

We all have moments of "Oops! I did not mean to say that." And if your friendship means anything he should realize this.

My question is, did he really out you? Or you just think he did?

5. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

He really stopped talking to me till i yelled at him freshman year and did the like thing on facebook this year as a junior, i just didnt get why he stopped talking to me after being friends since kindergarten.

---------- Post added 13th Feb 2011 at 02:49 PM ----------

Oh wait i get what you mean InaRut, no i think i thought he did after some friends must have lied to me. I think they liked drama too much.