1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why did I let this happen :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Witchcraft, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I've just been so pissed off at myself lately, I feel like I've screwed everything up! I did so good in school in grade 9 but grade 10 seems to be like the crappiest year I've had in a while, I dropped nearly 20 percent in french last semester compared to my last years mark, same with math even though I nearly tried everything to stop my mark from going below 70% but it still eneded a bit below that which means I might have to go down to the University/College level next year which will close so many doors for me. I feel like such a loser because I went to all those after school classes which were of no help at all and left Me to We meetings because of it(Its and extra-curricular activity), I finnally made into student council only to find out how stuck-up and snobby all these kids are! especially the president and vice-presidents they treat me like I'm some sort of idiot or something ,and like to talk bad about students and friends of mine they consider rebels, or people that won't get anywhere in life, I'm just tired of all the ignorant comments they make about these kids when they should see what idiots they themselves are. Even though this semester was supposed to be the best for me, I'ts all really annoying and my teachers are annoying too! Like all my fav subjects are so annoying now! -.- And then everyone at school thinks I'm a bitch or something cuse I always looked pissed off or something which makes me look unapproachable so usually people stop talking to me -.- and an ex-friend of mine is in my art class and is pissing me off because I feel that he's my biggest competition this year for the highest mark in the course which I'm determined to win -.-. sorry for making you read about all my stupid insecurities but I'm just so pissed off cuse I've let myself get to this point, where I've just screwed up so many things I worked hard for in grade 9 I feel like I'm letting so many people down :/

2. zeratul

zeratul Guest

You need an instructor/tutor of some sort that can teach you better. If you are not understanding your class material.

3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I'll see what my mom can do, but I'm thinking of re-taking the math course again becuase I really don't want to switch down to the University/College level -.-, but then again I dont'want the whole thing to happen to me again In Grade 11 Math :/

4. Ianthe

Is your problem with the material, or are you having trouble staying focused on school because of personal reasons?

5. zeratul

zeratul Guest

Are you talking about Grade 11 Functions and Relations? If you have any specific math questions I can try to help you, just poke me on the wall.