1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pep Talk!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dudethere, Feb 18, 2011.

1. dudethere

Hey guys so I like this guy a lot and have for 7 months now. I am in a really good place in my life. I am happy with who I am ready to be with someone again and comfortable enough with who I am. This guy and I talk fairly offten and I really like him as I said, well he told me he was questioning. Now I have helped my ex out of the closet so I can deal with all that again but its more just breaking that friendship/I'm into you barrier. I can't seem to tell him how I feel due to fear of him reaction :/ so what are some tips on how to help myself just do it! Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Ask him if he would ever consider trying to date a guy? maybe he'll say yea or something and you could ask him out urself. I'm not very good at boyfriend/grilfriend relationship advice but you could try :/ And congratsz! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I wish you all the best :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: