1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man + Period = Meriod

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MyDecember, Feb 19, 2011.

1. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know I'm gay and I like it that way but every now and then I get into these phases where men don't beep on my "things-I-like-to-do" list and insted women get pretty attractive. Not in a I want a relationship or sexual experience kinds of way. Just seem to stick out more than usual. I hate it. My sex drive or impulse or whatever you want to call it also gets shot. The only thing that gets me out of this mood is if I drink some liquid courage or if I wait for it to pass.

I also get very agitated for no reason . I know sexuality is fluid but for my sexuality to drop to 0 is kinda strange, been noticing it more in the past year or so. Anyone else in the same boat...kinda-sorta? :shrug:

2. Zontar

What's your age? This sounds like typical pubescent activity.

3. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    22 glorious years of age.

4. Zontar

Oh...lol. Well, sexuality is developed over a lifetime, bro. I'd just ignore labels and go with what you'd like.

5. Bryan44

This happens to me sometimes. I kind of just figured it was me

6. starfish

I can tell you that it is the third week of the month, because I have absolutely no sex drive at all. Next week it will start to pick up and by next weekend I'll want to fuck every guy in town. Then I'll want it again in 10 minutes. That lasts about 4 days and it starts dropping off. That lasts about a week and then it drops back to zero ago.

That week were my sex drive is zero I do start noticing women and have a desire to be with them. I don't want to have sex with them, guess I just want their company. I don't know why that happens but it sure is annoying and confusing.

7. Aya McCabre

lol sounds like my life. Hormones are a bitch. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I doubt it's that unusual.... just go with it.

8. Gambit

I just want to say you're not the only one.

9. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    most of the time i like women more than men. some of the time i like men more than women. It does seem to fluctuate, i don't think there's any reason to let it bother you.... at least liquid courage helps you. it absolutely kills my libido!

10. TraceElement

I am the same way. Gets annoying sometimes but I try not to let it bother me.

11. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I went to Disney today and my meriod spoiled the day but I'm not noticing women so I'm shifting back to my regular ways :slight_smile: To all who go through you're meriods I wish you luck and speed through it all.

12. collegeforfun

Well I know I have that sometimes too! I am very much gay though and besides you can be gay and still what to have relations with a woman... its fun.... sorta..... only happened a few times but yeah men are more me lol....

13. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

So if a female goes through this would it still be called a period or would it be called a weriod? :confused: Anyway. Although I know I am a lesbian I'm still finding men attractive. It scared me so bad I had a panic attack. lol. Glad to know it's common. :slight_smile: