1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Are Humanity

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by No One, Feb 23, 2011.

1. No One

So I am starting a anti-bullying/discrimination campaign in my school called "We Are Humanity" and I just wanted to see what ideas you guys have to help me. The campaign is going to focus mostly around Anti-Bullying, with posters and such, but I want some other ideas to.

2. Bibliophile

How about teaching people to stand up for themselves and not to care what other people think or say? Sorry but unless its physical bullying and even then I say learn some self defense and get some authorities involved if they are that bad.
    Emotional however yea I know it sucks. I am 5'2" and weighed all of 127 in high school. I got messed with a lot to say the least and you know what I made it out fine. Why because I didnt live in this Styrofoamed everyone has to like you world that people seem to want these days. I knew other people didnt have to like me and they didnt have to speak to me in a manner that proteced my feelings. I learned to tune them out and guess what I travel the world and when I am back home the three worst of them serve me my damn burger when I want McDonalds. So who won that one in the end?
    Stop trying to shelter people from every little hurt in this world. School ends and the real wold isn't going to have some anti bully crap to keep that prick of a coworker off your back. And unless you want to change jobs guess what you got to learn to deal with it. So I say learn early.