1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support forum for families?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ianthe, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ianthe

I can't find a forum similar to this one specifically for parents and families. Does anyone know of one? I think this kind of support would be good for families.

I realize that they are welcome here, but they may feel more comfortable in a forum more specifically catering to their needs.

Also, I think a lot of us would prefer to be able to keep posting here for advice about our families, and so we won't want to send our relatives here. It would really be best if there were a separate site--I don't want my family seeing all my posts, and frankly, I think it's probably best if I can't see theirs either.

So, does anyone know of a support forum for families of LGBT people? I looked at PFLAG and couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't know where to look. I also searched the Internet, but I don't know, maybe I'm using the wrong search terms or something.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah PFLAG is as far as I know the only other one but it doesn't have a forum. To me, EC is for everyone. I mean there are parents on here as well.