1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of odd

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by subaru000, Mar 3, 2011.

1. subaru000

I just checked the mail today and was in a hurry to do so because my mom is checking for something (she works at home and there was little time for her to see what I got from the mailbox) and I noticed that the neighbor I have in the apartment complex (he is older, in his 50s I would say and he also had the Pride flag on his car as a sticker but now has the equality sign) waved at me, kind of like I caught his eye. Not a big deal, except I walked out with an undershirt (with gym shorts and slippers) on instead of a t-shirt, jeans and shoes.

I really thought nothing of it except that I thought it was odd that he waved at me with me having on revealing clothing. I just hope that he meant to wave hey for the right reasons...

Has something like this happened to anyone else?

Sorry if this was a random thread and a useless rant.

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

oh wow 0_0 I would've just waved back politely but gone home Xd that's really awkward, umm no nothing similar has happened to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. subaru000

It didn't matter to me, haha. I must be doing something right if he stopped what he was doing (walking up to his apartment) to notice me. :icon_wink

But seriously, half of me knows that he only stared me down and "saw the goods" and made a decision based on that. With him being older, I would hate knowing that that was how guys at the time (pre AIDS era) found those that they had in common, by being so materialistic and picky, that once when they found what they wanted, it wasn't worth the wait. That is where the line is drawn for me.