1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XtReMeEnIgMa247, Mar 6, 2011.

1. XtReMeEnIgMa247

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright, I seem to be very popular in this one forum haha but anyways...

I've known this guy from Halifax for just a little over a year, yet we only talk just every once in a while (once or twice a month really). Last time I was there, I never thought about trying to hook up with him. This time, I wanna see him. He seems to be a very cute and nice guy. But is it worth the trip? I mean, not only is it I wanna see him, but I was never in a major city on my own.

2. Makaio1

I would go. Tell him you're gonna be there and ask to meet up or something..? But, maybe don't go for the aim of hooking up with him. Just be yourself, go with the flow and see what happens...

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Given that it is easily a 5 hour drive from Sydney to Halifax, you do want to make it a worthwhile trip. If you want to, why not ask him (during the next time you talk with him) as to whether he would like to meet up again. Maybe ask him if he would have time on a weekend to meet up with you.

If you do go, and everything is a go, arrange everything before you leave, i.e. know exactly where you are going, the location of your meet-up, etc.... You could even ask him if he would mind showing you the city. :slight_smile: