1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't know what to say :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jphotoggrl, Mar 10, 2011.

1. jphotoggrl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so my girlfriend has been texting me the last hour cause she is having a rough day at school. i want to cheer her up but i don't know what to say. she has been pmsing for the last couple days and she is also a cutter and i don't want her to have a set back. anybody have any advice on what i could say to her?

2. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Hmmm thats a difficult one....

Is there anything that she would laugh at. Make jokes with her, tell her you want to do something special with her, or just go over there and tickle her! :3

Laughter cures even the worst of moods.
    Good luck

3. InaRut

Yea just keep the tone light or offer yourself the benefit of a friend's ear.

Maybe she just needs to talk about how bad her day was!

4. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    CHOCOLATE.

Works a treat because of all the seratonin. Seratonin = happy. :wink:
    That and ... a movie? Cuddling? I know these are very typcial and cliche ideas
    but ... they have a tendency of working, especially with PMS, I've found anyway.

5. Eleanor Rigby

I suggest you call her and tell her that you love her. Then let her rant about her day, she probably needs to let anger and frustration out before being to get better.
    You don't really have to say anything special. Listen to her, let her know that you understand and that you care. Let her know that you're concerned by the possibility she might harm herself and ask her not to.
    Be reassuring and kind, and tell her you're going to text her first thing tomorrow morning to see how she is doing.
    Letting her know you're here for her when she needs you is the best thing you can possibly do for her right now.

I hope it helps a little.
    Take care, (*hug*) Cécile