1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys staring at you

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andytx1, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know it doesn't mean that they like you but what happens when the guy turns around every mins for almost 3 hours O_O ?

2. Eleanor Rigby

Why don't you ask him ? Just in a casual way.

3. Arex

Agreed with Eleanor, just ask him about it and if he likes you then go from there I guess.

4. Ben

Ben

Let's get real.

It might mean they think you're cute. Some guys are blatant with their handing out of 'the eyes'. They might pick up a vibe from you and they might think you're cute and the next thing you know, they're staring you up and down and all around. I admit to dishing out the eyes for exactly this reason, and there's a lot of guys around who will give the eyes out if they think you look nice. Take it as a compliment.

Either that or you had a bit of schmutz ; )

5. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

yea I agree, you should ask him in like a nice way, or maybe just start talking to him and maybe you could befriend him, I wish you all the best :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

6. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

This haha

7. Zontar

I dunno, I've never had to worry about that...

8. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jiro jiro minai de kudasai! learned that in japanese!

:slight_smile: Maybe he thinks you are cute... or the opposite, or he has some problem with you. Make conversation and see how he reacts and you should find out.

9. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He's on the other side of the lecture O.O Kept staring back and I felt insecure x.x
    He had this guy sitting next to him too and they won't stop talking!~

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He probably thinks you're cute.

11. GreyGirl08

What if he thinks he knows you from somewhere? Or you had a booger hanging out of your nose, or your shirt was on inside out?! I'm just saying it could be a lot of things. Without seeing the "eyes" he's giving you, it's hard to know. I'm with everyone who said to ask him. You could just go up and say "Do I know you from somewhere? Because you're looking at me like you know me... (or 'because you look familiar' if you want to be less accusatory)." Body language is the most difficult language of them all--just be careful!

Good luck!

12. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

This happens to me often...lol
    My friends and I just rub it of as "I did my hair today, don't I look nice?" lol
    I must say sometimes I do stare @ some guys, cuz seriously they are gorgeous...
    But hey if they stare back it is their fault for keeping the fire going...
    Did you keep staring back? Or trying to glance his way, trying to see if he was looking at you?

13. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm, I'm not sure, but maybe he likes you or he's looking right behind you or he has a lazy eye and is looking near you. Who knows. Trying to talk to him seems quite unlikely, especially asking him, "Why do I see you looking at me during class?" Really? How are you going to ask that or would you ever be in a position to talk to him? That was never the case for me when I was in college.

If you're attracted to him, I hope you get the chance to chat with him and he makes the move to ask you out or to lunch or whatever. If you're like me, he needs to make the move on you.