1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This has been picking at me for days...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BloodyRose3000, Mar 15, 2011.

1. BloodyRose3000

This has been picking at me for a few days. Okay, so I had been annoyed on Sunday and I was writing and I ended up making this in my frustration. But it was counter productive because it just left me feeling dirty, guilty, damned and traumatized; kind of like a little kid who accidentally breaks something that belongs to his parents, hides it in fear, and then feels weighed down by guilt. And now I have lines of the stuff ruminating my mind randomly throughout the day (especially the last few stanzas). Not that it's particularly good or anything, but I thought that maybe if I told someone I'd feel less dirty.

Howling Neo Heretic

“Holy time in eternity holy eternity in time” Ginsberg
    “Time is a myth of gold and shit” Patti Smith
    -Irony is after writing these words, I, disgusted in purity of time, prayed screaming for grace renewal redemption of soul
    The influence/belief of the Translucent Eternal - the form of all encompassing infinite discarnation,
    is fading from view…
    Gone are the days of belief capitulation via ignorance curiosity; faith copulation via fear.
    We copulate with Einstein Darwin thesis; we caress the corporeality of hypothesis proved true.
    We inhale the ethers of psychological excrement pushed from the annals of ego enlightenment.

Gone are the days of magisterium-autocratic-deliberations deciphering Truths indefinite to the mass of hand-me-down believers trading faith for bread.

Gone is the repression of intimate animalistic manifestations forced to dwell in crooks unconscious pathological.

Blessed be Yahweh/Elohim, our Lord and Savior?
    Blessed is the slaughtering of Job’s wife/children/crops through Satan with ecstatic permission by Light in tales of Lord,
    The sadistic homicide history of Jews upon the innocence of Canon – egged on by the voice of El,
    The norms pedophilia of women object items; the stoning of whores sans males ; the death of majestic martyrs dying for a lie; the deuteronomical reforms mimicked by Hitler/Stalin/Pot – preaching stone to opposition, knife to disbelief.
    Blessed the starry eyed shit faced babes of Haiti sucking barren bottles of dirty dry excretion milk as the visage of their phantom mother stares shrieking mute – bodies in graves of soil.

Poet is unmoved mover birthing skies of blue desolation, raising blood valley fields, concentrating matterless emotions into pulp of word/thought.
    Doctor is Christ miracle to cession of ill flesh once damned young.
    Therapist - Christ glare to neuroticism once deemed demon.
    Demon of dread possession now exorcised by benzos/SSRI’s.

Gone are the encasement of blithe blush yearnings smothered by myrrh and cross, consoled with lies of immortality transcendence in fields of molded platinum Valhalla honor, cast as spirit angel ageless and beaming with rays of wisdom timeless, hand in hand with the Virgin Bitch and cunt of choice eternal.

Ash to ash to end

Holy is the cock the word the ground the sun the
    stars glowing coincidence mechanical made from the ethers of chance.

Holy is the face of God extinct.