1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guy trouble

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Keagan18, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Keagan18

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OK!

SO!... There is this guy who I have had a crush on for like.... almost a year. The only information I know is that he is Bisexual. He told me once that he likes girls but likes to play around with guys.....

I would like a relationship, don't do the playin' round stuff..

However, in general, I've figured out that I only flirt well via texting... not so much in real life, which sucks cause.. it just does. I guess I have a feeling that everyone around me would consider me flirting with a guy to be rude or unnatural (i know i should care bout that.. but i still kinda do).

How do I tell him that i like him without making a complete fool of myself?????:confused:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if all you know about him is that he's bisexual, it means you don't know him all that well. And since you're looking for a relationship rather than just some rumpy-pumpy, I'd say the best thing to do is to get to know him better. Just approach him like you would somebody you'd like to befriend, and don't bother with the flirty stuff just yet. Even if you did manage to flirt well, the fact that he's more into "messing around with guys" means that he'd probably simply think you were going to be in the same category...

Lex