1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressing: No one is around.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by collegeforfun, Mar 23, 2011.

1. collegeforfun

Ok so here is how it is. I am having a serious hard time trying to find someone to date and it has turned out horribly. Either the guys I talk to are just after sex or just not attractive to me :frowning2:. So I have been trying to find other people to associate with but never can find anyone thus leading me to trying some online dating... I cant seem to get past guys who just want sex or either they just want to screw with my emotions. I have tried all the average places to look and all like gay bars/clubs. It sucks am I just looking in all the wrong places or am I using the wrong sites? Does anyone have any suggestions because I look and see there are alot of couples out there that are happy with each other and all I can find is pervs..... you see my point of depression.... I just want to find someone to be with and be more with friends. All advice is welcome.... good or bad?:help::tears:

2. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

Ok so, are the guys you are trying to have a relationship with the same. And I mean that by do they look the same, act the same, and have similar personalities? Are you looking for a certain type of guy?

3. Nadav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok first of all you should to be happy by yourself before you date someone. If you go around looking for someone to be with and are feeling very sad because you can't find anyone then you need to stop looking. I am speaking from experience. I was desperately looking for a guy and I got nothing. I felt discouraged, talked to my friends about it and they told me I should be happy alone first. So I became happy on my own, proud of my sexuality, and guess what: I found someone awesome. That is called irony.

You don't need someone to complete you.

Once again, I am not saying that you shouldn't go looking for someone to date, but don't let it discourage you if you can't find anyone. Just have fun man!

4. collegeforfun

Well I am very happy with myself but like you said its not wrong for me to want to find someone. So personally I would like to find someone... its just discouraging that alot of guys around here are just constantly just after sex or they are players its the part where i cant find someone decent that is discouraging.