1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just another crush...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 21 Guns, Mar 26, 2011.

1. 21 Guns

21 Guns Guest

At the age of 15 I understand that my hormones are uncontollable at the moment. I had a previous account on this site for the past year, and have had one gay relationship in that period, so I'm not new to my homosexual/ bisexualality.

Recently I have been having a crush on another guy in school, a good friend, who is also very camp and very questionably gay himself, although no one knows for shore. Since November we have been flirting togther, although I do flirt with everyone. However recently our flirting has become more intense then with anyone else. In addition, next week I will be sharing a tent with him when we go camping on Duke of Edinborough and I am in two minds whether I should come out and share my feeling about him. Everybody else knows about my sexuality in the group but I have two issues with telling him though;

1) If he takes it badly, camping could be a disaster and i am worried our friendship, and flirts, would be destroyed.
    2) After speaking to a very old friend of his, she does not feel he would take it well or that we suit at all, whereas another friend states the opposite.

I realise there is proberbly hundreds of people out there with equal or greater problems then this, but a little advice would be so helpful :icon_bigg

2. Mogget

Pursuing a relationship is always a gamble, in your situation as much as anyone else's. I'd say that if you've been flirting with each other that indicates some degree of liking, but whether you go for it is always up to you.

3. lilmantate96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your thinking about admitting your feelings to him, but aren't sure how he will take it, try and bring up a topic that has to do with homosexuality. See how he takes it. If you know someone who is openly gay, say something like "Did you know (so and so) was gay?" and see how he reacts. If he seems pretty cool with it then I'd say go for it. If he seems homophobic in ANY way, I wouldn't advise telling him.

Just my 2 cents.

4. I'm gonna be honest here, I would wait until after you go camping. Then, carefully test the waters a little and THEN if you're still feeling like he might be into you, talk to him about it. Just my opinion, though. Good luck!