1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confuzzed and long overdue!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jen52, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Jen52

Jen52 Guest

I have been living a double life for a long time! Male by day and female by night. I need advice on what to do!!!!!! My life has been a total secret until now that I have discovered empty closets! Please help me:smilewave

2. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

Drag is an option, i want to do it. you can perform in clubs in drag which looks like fun!

3. starfish

Guess the question is what will make you happy? Do you want to be female full time?

4. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

Have you considered seeking a gender therapist? There could be a possibility that you are trans-gendered, and if that is the case then it might be a good idea to talk to someone who know's more about the topic. There are a few people on here who might be able to help you, however, I know very little about the topic.

5. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do drag pretty much all over the country these days, and most of the queens I perform with are also trans, I know its hard, and lonely, but its really a sisterhood, be true to yourself and do what makes you happy (just say no to drugs)

6. Wolfy

This.
    Your best option, is seeking a Gender Therapist like Ty said.
    I felt Male, instead of female for most of my life, and I only come out to my mom 4 weeks ago. Gender Therapy is fun to me.

http://www.drbecky.com/therapists03.html If you need help on finding a Therapist.