1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I screwed up..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hopelesslover93, Apr 7, 2011.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I've got a crush on a guy for like 3 years but i couldn't really start a friendship or at least meet him well, 'cuz whenever i'm too close to him -even if i'm feeling comfortable earlier- i suddenly got a blackout,blather,talk nonsense and mostly look at his face admiringly,having an undescribable excitement, so i basicly petrify. He already knows that i'm in love with him and sometimes i hear him talking about it with his friends like he's bi-curious. I mean when I get intimate with a girl he suddenly gets serious and looks desperate but he dated a girl b4 and 2 me he's super-straight. So today i had the chance to have a seat close to him, he tried to talk with me and we chatted a little but after a while seeing his eyes so close,my mind blew again and had that blackout,my heart started to beat so fast that i couldn't even think and i think i just screwed up with my life, 'cuz lots of people know that i love him (though i'm closeted) so they saw me talking to him and i'm afraid maybe they thought i was hitting on him (kinda yeah..),i said , are u leaving the class(he wants another class for academic reasons) and he replied ''Yeah,you don't have to take it anymore'' (he meant this lovegame-thing) and i said ''yes'' but my heart just hurt to say that and it was like confirming to him and other ppl that i was always in love with him. i lost my chance get his trust,i don't really know what to do when i go back to class and see him again:tears:

Guys,i'm sorry this was a long post but sumtimes u just feel so lonely since there's no one like you around, thanx..:smilewave

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think you screwed up, you took a chance, and it MIGHT not work out, but thats life.
    Who gives a damn what other people, they're gonna gossip and BS, its what people (I'm assuming you're in high school here) do.

And that thing with your mind blanking, it happened to everyone at some point. The first time I was talking with a guy I was crushing, I think I made some vowel sounds. The first time I kissed a guy my heart was pounding so hard he felt it and said something about it.

This is life, one great big ball of shit, some is good shit some is bad shit, but whatever you don't take any bullshit.

You can still talk to him, as how his new class is going, if he likes it better.
    As for getting his trust, it isn't something you should try and get, its something you should try and earn.

Go get 'em tiger :thumbsup:

3. Makaio1

Mate, I been in the same position about liking someone that much. Remember, you're only human, gay, str8 or bi - people amount those feelings for someone and can react like that. My advice to you would be just to take your time in earning his trust. I don't think you've lost it in any way, trust is something which takes its time to gain/earn - its not something to take lightly. As for everyone else's thoughts, don't worry about it. In fact, if they already think you are gay, then maybe coming out might be easier (in the fact that people already assumed...).

But anyways, sorry if this wasn't too helpful. Best of luck!

4. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sounds like he might be interested, I say ask him to hang out outside of school, you'll never know if you don't try

5. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

I affirm with the previous two statements. Ask him to spend time with you and some friends outside of school. The best way to gain someone's trust is to relate to them somehow. Now what is the best way to do this? By befriending them first.

I tend to say this allot: Friends make the best lovers.
    And I stand by that statement allot.
    Best of wishes.

6. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gosh, today was AWESOME! I finally saw him alone reading newspaper and sit by him. I had the longest conversation with him ever..I asked about random stuff trying to get his attention,stole the paper from him (lol) But he got very shy when i was talking to him,he almost didn't even look at me maybe it's bcuz there were people around,but u know what? they didn't even care!! And 2 me, he wasn't really reading the paper,he was just trying to hide himself, maybe i should get him all alone? (which is hard) Now he usually looks at me for some reason,trying to find out if i'm checking him out,i guess...I mostly tease him for fun at every recess and try to melt the ice between us.. :slight_smile:

#6 hopelesslover93, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  7. Ianthe

If he is shy, you are going to have to take the initiative. Ask him to hang out outside of school. Invite him over to your house, or whatever.