1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught In The Middle

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Flyers2011, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Flyers2011

Okay, so I'm facing a predicament that would probably please a lot of girls and guys who like girls, but it's really messing with me.

There are two girls that I kinda like and I don't know what to do with them.

The first girl is my ex. We had a rough break-up (facilitated by me and my jealous ex/her best friend) and we are slowly becoming friends again. Yet, sometimes I feel as if there's some slight sexual tension between us. But, I might just be a little crazy. I'm not sure. I don't want to bring it up just yet, until our friendship becomes a little more stable. I give her rides home from school and stuff alot and I feel like she tries to make me jealous. She tells me things like, "Oh I had sex with [female friend's name] in the shower." Either she's trying to make me jealous or she's a slut, I'm not sure which. The other thing is I'm a senior and she's a freshmen, I graduate in about a month. So it's probably not even worth having a relationship with her. I don't know.

The second girl is an old friend of mine whom I've reconnected with through Facebook. We met about five years ago, when I was just discovering my sexuality. She's also gay and we've talked for a few weeks now, just chewing the fat about basketball and other stuff. She invited me to a couple of indie rap concerts (which I couldn't go to because they're like four hours away) and we've made 'plans' to go to the first Women's basketball game of the season at a local college. I think I might like her, but I'm not sure because I haven't seen her in person in five years. . .

I guess my question is, what should I do? Should I try to rekindle the thing with my ex or should I pursue this new girl? What would you do? I just don't want to leap or jump. Or hurt anyone. Thoughts?

Thanks guys :slight_smile: (*hug*)

2. Ianthe

Go with the new girl. From what I remember, the situation with your ex and your other ex who is her best friend was a little too much drama.

At least go to the basketball thing, and see how it goes. I mean, you're going to see her, so that's a remedy for the "I haven't seen her in person in five years" thing. Maybe you will have a better idea what you want after that.