1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am not so sure

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DarkSymphony, Apr 19, 2011.

1. DarkSymphony

A small town where everyone knows each other
    Hey Guys,

I am new and trying to figure out what I really am. I am not sure how I put this but lets get to the point..
    I like guys and for first the 16 years of my life I thought I was straight, but the story begins three years earlier (2008), when I had a really good female friend, she used to listen to me and I used to listen to her and we were really close, one day I suddenly realised that I want to kiss her (well I didn't actually kiss her), now she has moved and I don't really get those feelings any more for her, but up till 2009 year I had feelings for other female friends.

In 2010 I had feeling for a guy because my friends used to tease me with him and I think over time he and I crushed over each other (we never dated though :icon_sad: )

But this year I don't have feeling for girls. I really like guy's bodies and drool over the seminude (the chest part) :icon_redf.

I am not really sure if I ever liked a girls body, but this year I don't.

I thought I was a bisexual till last year but then I realised that I never was sexually attracted to the girls, just wanted to keep them safe and protected an in my arms also I was never sexually attracted to guys as well until, recently.

Urgh.. I am so confused.. :bang:

Yeah I put it the best way I could because I myself am confused.. :eusa_doh:
    If you are confused, questions are welcome.
    Also I am a bit of a tomboy, I don't really believe that but, so I have heard

#1 DarkSymphony, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC (if I haven't welcomed you yet)! :slight_smile:

"Confused" just about sums it up. You might be straight, you might be bisexual. My general advice to people in your position is - let that be your sexuality right now. "Confused". "Unsure". "Trying to figure it out". Whatever's floating your boat right now - guys, girls, both - killer. Run with it. Fantasize away. Feel free to date if you want. Try not to obsess about it. You've probably analyzed your feelings and yearnings backwards and forwards by now. The chances that you "missed" something are pretty minimal. So just go with the flow. If it's guy's chests you're digging right now, pull up some pictures and fantasize away. :slight_smile: It'll all eventually make sense.

Lex

3. DarkSymphony

Thanks

Well, I guess I'll have more love and more options to share my love with for now :icon_wink

And yeah the thing about the chest, kinda make me sound pervy, lol...

4. Foxed

You are who you are, and you shouldn't have to question it ^_^

Seriously, don't worry about what category you fall under! Love someone? Go for it, no matter the gender!

5. InaRut

Well if you truly aren't sexually attracted to girls...except for that one case with your friend?... then you can't REALLY be Bisexual. I mean, I'm pretty darn'ed gay but I've had feelings for girls, and I've wanted to kiss them (when I'm drunk)...and I have kissed a few of my girl friends, and perhaps in one past expierence things excelated from there...but in the morning (when I'm sober) I'm still not attracted to girls. Really it was just I felt a connection MENTALLY with these friend and definatly not physically.

However, it is good advice that you should not necessarily avoid the chance for love where ever you find it. Although I'm 80% sure that I am gay with a 20% error due to family pressures, had I ever met a woman that I felt both physically and mentally attracted to then I made the promise to myself that I would not pass it up.

It's good to be on this site, it'll definatly help you clear the fog aboot all this sexuality buisness, especially as you are at that period of years when feelings that you never knew you felt before might come to the surface.

6. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    Try not to focus on the word for it, just look at your feelings. Being confused at first is a really common thing, I went through it just this year because I had just been blocking out my real feelings. Don't worry- something will eventually just make sense, but its not something you can rush or force.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>And yeah the thing about the chest, kinda make me sound pervy...

Hey, I like butts. No way to say that without sounding pervy. :grin:

Lex

8. DarkSymphony

Thanks Guys

This really made my day :lol:
    I guess I'll wait a little longer, since I am in no hurry to be in a relationship :grin:

@Lex: Nice to know you sound pervy too :icon_wink