1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nervous!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Danny19

ok guys well if you have read my other posts then heres a 3rd one. if you havent then let me fill you in. about 2 weeks ago i met a guy at the apple store. i think he is cute and ive been trying to give him my number. I have gone to the apple store 2 more times after the first one just to see him (stalkerish i know.lol.) anyways those 2 times he recognized me from the first time. and he would come up to me and ask me questions about my mac that i had bought the first time and if i like it.. and from what people here and my friends tell me i guess he sounds like he is interested in me. well now i am gonna go today but this time i have to give it to him for sure cuz i cant be going all the time or else that would be creepy. The thing is i get so freaken nervous. my heart beats fast, my hands sweat which is gross, i feel like i get red and i studder. how can i just relax when i try to give it to him. like just walk up to him talk a little and then give it to him. i dont want to be nervous this time or else it will ruin everything!!! help me lol

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll be nervious, not much you can do about that, but you should be excited too.
    There is no secret to talking to guys its just something you get better at with experience.

Go get 'em :thumbsup:

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do you not be nervous? You don't. That's part of your persona. But from all indications, he LIKES your persona, so he'll probably not mind your nervousness. :slight_smile: Feel free to tell him that. "I feel all kinds of awkward doing this, but I'd like to give you my number in case you want to hang out sometime." Most guys would find that endearing. :slight_smile:

And, as said above, go get 'em, tiger. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also... if you're worried you'll stutter or be a jackass in some other way... you can always write on the note "I'm really nervous but thought I'd give this to you in case you'd like to hang out sometime" and that way if all else fails, all you have to do is hand it to him :slight_smile:

5. Danny19

aw man.lol. i kinda figured i would still be nervous but i was hoping you guys could have tips..lol. oh well i guess i just gotta deal with the nervousness... but you guys are right. ill just try my best and do it. thanks guys.. i hope all goes well and wish me luck

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't really add anything to the above with the exception of wishing you good luck! Good Luck, and get 'em! :slight_smile:

7. Idonteven

this ^ I know I would. :slight_smile: