1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Help !

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by A&F, Mar 24, 2006.

1. A&F

A&F

Okay well there's this guy that i like alot he's so hot. :eusa_droo Well anyways i think he might be gay becuase he's always up on guys and stuff like that ether hugging them, slapping there butts,saying that he loves them. Well it's is roumerd that he's gay a lot of people say he is and alot of people say he's not . Well whenever i am in class i will catch him looking at me or smiles at me . Everytime i think i don't like him anymore i start to like him agian .

I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ...ANY ADVICE .

PS.I HAVE HAD A CRUSH ON THIS GUY SEINCE 2004 .

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually the best maybe only thing to do is to try to hang out with him. Mostly when that gets advised, people say, "Oh but we're not friends!" Well, you kinda have to go out on a limb and try to become friends with the person in question, then. Chances are if he is gay, you're not gonna find out unless you can get him alone.

3. goratrix

I agree with joey...

With one guy (most of the older members know about AC, I'm sure) I took a chance and told him face to face that I liked him... it was good for me, and we actually remained friends for a while... after that we just kind of drifted apart. He turned out to be straight.

With another guy (never told his story here, at least not entirely), I made a huge effort and finally got over him when I met someone else. I told him that I had liked him and his reaction was kind of what I expected... he got scared. We remain friends to the day... and probably will remain friends for a long time.

And with my boyfriend... oh, well... we just met on the internet... and on the third date he met my friends... so... it was quite obvious I was into him, and he was into me... so it was quite easy to tell how he'd react when I kissed him for the first time...

With the first two we were friends before I told them, and they reacted well. So, becoming friends with this guy could be a way... and who knows, if he's not gay perhaps you'll earn a good friend anyways.

Chances are, that if he is so tuchy as you make it sound, perhaps he's gay or perhaps he's just comfortable with himself and isn't a homophobe (the kind that touches other men with a stick)