1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lets see what happens.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Danny19

hey guys im back again.

so for those of you who have kept up with my other posts i have an update. today i said i had to give him my number. it didnt go exactly how i planned and now i wish it did. ok well i actually talked to him for a while this time. he asked me a few things and i did the same. we probably talked for like 20 minutes with a lot of awkward moments. Anyways when i was gonna leave he asked for my name and i asked for his. he shook my hand and said it was nice meeting you. i left and didnt give him my number. i spent more time thinking if i should or shouldnt. my friend had to go home and she kept pushing me to tell him. she was getting in trouble and she had enough waiting so she snatched the paper with my number in it and took it to him. i was shocked and a little mad and also embarrassed. she came back and said lets go. she had given to him. i was lowkey happy and lowkey mad. but i got over it. now i am waiting to see if he does text/call me. i really do hope he does. but i guess if he doesnt ill be a little upset but ill get over it.. now i wait....

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! You know, every experience that you have, will allow you to become more comfortable with approaching others and exchanging numbers or contact information. If he doesn't call you back, you can still be proud of yourself for having gone this far. Talking with him for 20 minutes is a good start (even if you did have awkward moments).

But if he is interested in getting to know you more, I'm sure he will call/text you back.