1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

singles club... im the only one D:

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Izumi, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izumi

Izumi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Normally, I'm not one too complain about being single.
    But lately it's kinda affecting my mood and such, since girls from here are... meh.
    Even if they are ( by some lucky chance) bi, or lesbian. They end up not liking me because I'm not "butch". >n>
    I do, do long distance. Though, again. It hasn't turned out so well lately. : /

What is a girl too do? :eusa_doh:

2. Hot Pink

You're a bit too young to be upset about being single. It's not like you should feel like you're running out of time or anything. lol

Also, if girls are only looking for butch girls to be with, they'll be looking for a while. Most lesbians don't fit into that butch stereotype. People need to learn to be more open to any possibility when finding love.

3. seven crows

Hey there. :slight_smile:

You're young, you have all the time to find someone. Be patient, the right person will come along - at least that's what I always tell myself :rolle:

I know it can be frustrating at times - I mean, I see that most of my classmates have a partner already, and in most cases they've been together for a few years, too.
    That can make you feel a little lonely at times. (Not to mention the fact that people are always wondering, 'why you have never had a boyfriend, uh?')
    But hey, I'll go at my pace - I hate to feel pressured. :dry:

Be patient - is the best advice I can give you (*hug*)

4. Izumi

Izumi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Aw, well thank you.
    xD A lot of people tell me I'm too young.
    and while i agree, its also nice to have what " yeee <3" feeling.
    Maybe I just miss it... xD

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While you're still in school, you're sort of forced to select from the people who attend the same school as you. You can perhaps branch out to surrounding areas, but even that's very difficult. If nobody's doing it for you right now, you might look around to see if there's a gay youth group anywhere near you. If not, just hold tight until you can expand the search. Sucks, but there it is. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Hot Pink

I guess I'm technically single, since online relationships usually don't count. Some of my friends met their girl or boyfriends off the internet and ended up getting married, though.

7. Alors

Out Status:
    A few people
    True, you are definatly not the only one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I too am absolutly fed up with not having someone there, I'm perfectly aware that i shouldn't be and that someone will pop up soon enough and different kinds of people in college are limited. But when i see alot of my friends in relationships (mostly straight ones, the gays one make me happy for them, but then quite upset that I haven't got that) it makes me think 'am i not attractive enough? Am I doing something wrong here?' it's just not cool, just a big case of relationship jealousy.
    Same, there aren't alot of girls in my college that are particularly attractive to me, or availiable for that matter. And now i'm even starting to doubt my sexuality on the grouds of sheer loneliness (pathetic, I know) but it just seems that no one will have me.
    very demoralising on every level.

My do is to try to forget about it, it's the only thing i know how to do when feeling like this. Another thing i used to do was try to set myself people goals like get closer to this person or try to avoid this person (eceedingly shallow but i need structure) but now, I haven't got anyone I want to be closer too. There are a few people I'm quite emotionally close to but not really attracted to :S

There's my little self-obsessed rant, what a pickle. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.