1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Skiel, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Skiel

Skiel Guest

Hey Everyone! I just feel i need some advice becuase I'm feeling really confused. First off i'm twenty and i'm in college. I don't call myself gay because i don't feel comfortable wiht that label as i'm not out yet to anyone. I always liked guys, but since i started college back when i was 18, I felt as if my attraction to guys grew stronger and I actually became obsessed with this guy in my psychology and accounting lecture class. He doesn't know me and I don't know his name. I only see him when he walks into class. I've never even said Hi to him before. But it became a crazy insane crush since I caught him staring me while passing me in the hallways like so obvious staring. It happened about two times (one time in teh hallways and the other time on the street)because I saw him turning his head my way and kept staring. It's weird though since I never had a crush this strongly before especially since it's wiht someone I DON"T EVEN KNOW who may even be STRAIGHT! So I guess I got into all these weird fantasies that he was maybe gay (wishful thinking on my part) and that I should go over and say hi the next time I see him. But I'm afraid that maybe i'm wrong and he just happened to be looking at something in my direction lol The thing is is that this was almost two years ago? And I still can't stop thinking about him. I don't even see him around campus anymore. I even call myself crazy obsessed becuase he's all I think about! Am I just feeling lovesick like I just need a bf (any bf?)? How do I get over this crazy crush/random guy that I don't even know? :frowning2: hell, even I consider myself to be a little bit crazy already thinking about him for two years! :bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. Idonteven

Good place to start is saying hi ^ I know that can be tough, especially if you've been in class with him for 2 years and have yet to speak to him :slight_smile:

Its not always easy getting over a crush, especially if you see them all the time.